WHO WE ARE
Everything we do is centered on the truths of Jesus Christ “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.” 2 Timothy 3:16
We put forth our best in everything we do.
- Meet and exceed requirements for Early Childhood Education
- Define our services to parents in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrate personal commitment to providing excellent care and learning programs
- Proactively implement change that can lead to achieving greater success
- Believe that everything can be improved
- Achieve excellence in maintaining a safe, healthy and clean child care facility
We desire to present ourselves in a way that glorifies God.
- Treat others with respect
- Demonstrate integrity in all relationships
- Maintain honest and ethical behavior in all activities
- Place high priority on building trust
- Consistently do what we say we will do
- Communicate openly, honestly and constructively to build good relationships
- Have exemplary relationships with children and their parents
- We provide a safe and nurturing environment for learning and growing.
- Believe in the potential of each student
- Value open communication because cooperative efforts produce superior results
- Show respect and concern for others
- Build lasting relationships
- Maintain a safe and friendly environment